SCIENTIST / RESEARCHER
|Bedrijf||Magneto Special Anodes B.V.|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
MAGNETO Special Anodes B.V., as part of Evoqua Water Technology Ltd, is an innovative and important global supplier of electrodes to the electrochemical industry. The working environment is characterized by an informal atmosphere, with good terms of employment, and opportunities for development.
For our Technology & Innovation team in Schiedam, we are searching for a hands-on and driven
Scientist / Researcher
to develop electrodes for green hydrogen production
Purpose of the role
As a Scientist/Researcher you will develop new electrodes for use in water electrolyzers to produce green hydrogen. The role specifically aims at developing industrially accepted, electrocatalytic coatings.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Develops new electrode materials and electrocatalytic coatings
- Manages his/her projects as part of a phase-gate process
- Regularly reports and presents his/her findings
- Develops laboratory methods and procedures
- Works closely together with Business Development, Product Management and Sales
- Is a Partner to Process Engineering to develop the manufacturing processes for newly developed electrodes
- Practical, hands-on attitude. Enjoys working in the lab
- Can independently analyze literature and data, and discusses results with team members
- Works and reports accurately; is accountable for its work
- Creative problem-solver
- Takes actively part in discussions, and is a team player, working closely together with other researchers and lab technicians.
- Motivated to learn, and train others. Works on continuous improvement, challenges the status-quo
- University Master or Doctorate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering
- 2-5 years of working experience (and/or doctorate) in materials development for electrochemical applications
- Experience in water electrolysis for hydrogen production is an advantage
- Knowledge of materials (metallurgical) processing and analyses
- Fluent in English, written and oral
Where you are going to work;
You will work in an informal, dynamic organization that is driven to make a global impact with products that enable the energy transition (specifically green hydrogen and electrification). The Technology & Innovation teams consists of +/- 10 persons worldwide, and you will report to the Manager Technology & Innovation.
For more information, you can contact Adriaan Jeremiasse. You can apply by sending your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to Kim Nieuwpoort, Sr HR advisor.
For more information, you can contact Adriaan Jeremiasse +31 10 2620788. You can apply by sending your motivation letter and curriculum vitae by using our Online Application Form. Website: Go to website
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.